Make An Appointment
Appointment Request for Students Enrolled in University College
(Dental Hygiene, Emergency Medical Services, Medical Laboratory Sciences, Non-Degree, Nuclear Medicine (Radiologic Sciences), Nursing, Pre-Pharmacy, Population Health, and Undecided)
For all other majors search the LoboAchieve network for your advisor or select the link Who is My Advisor.
LoboAchieve Appointments Explained
Students in University College can schedule an appointment by looking up their assigned advisor through LoboAchieve in six easy steps. Here’s how:
1. Log into http://loboachieve.unm.edu/ with your UNM username and password.
2. From the “Home” screen, click on the “Schedule Appointment” link located near the top right corner of the “Home” screen.
3. You can view your assigned advisor’s available appointments by day or week. Go to the day on which you would like to make your appointment, and look for an available appointment time. Available appointment times will be in green.
4. Click the preferred time and a new window will pop up.
5. Enter a Description of what you would like to discuss with your advisor during the appointment and your major in the “Appointment Reason” text box.
6. Click “Schedule”.
You will receive a confirmation of the appointment in your UNM email. Make note of it on your calendar.